Global External Audit Opportunities – India
Global External Audit Opportunities
India – Bengaluru
SAPRO CAREER OPPORTUNITIES – APPLY HERE
SAPRO is a great place to work – why don’t you join the team? Global future for our people, clients, and our international community.
Are you ready for a real adventure? Apply now for The SAPRO Experience start today and enjoy meaningful work virtually or abroad
Opportunities exist in the following locations: the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.
Join the SAPRO experience, building a new world with us, one professional journey at a time. At SAPRO we work with our people to co-create your career adventure and align it with your personal and professional goals by providing amazing international experiences where you will benefit from global work, cultural and travel experiences. We pay special attention to where, when, and how you want to work as well as what opportunities are relevant to your long-term personal & professional goals which we support with training, coaching, and mentorship . Suppose you’ve dreamt of curating a professional journey and been supported by a team that encourages flexibility, holistic well-being, and work/life balance, world-class learning, competitive pay, social impact opportunities, and building better communities as well as the chance to work with the best firms in the industry. In that case, SAPRO is the place for you!
What you will do:
Provide a broad range of fully integrated audit services for our global clients.
(Plus below per level)
Provides timely, high-quality deliverables covering complex sections, with a reasonable number of work paper comments. May facilitate fieldwork, and coordinate deliverables from multiple team members. Demonstrates depth of knowledge of methodology, relevant standards, and systems and may collaborate with the Manager to guide associates, and interns and monitor productivity and work plan schedule . Proactively addresses client concerns and escalates issues as they arise. Interacts with clients and engagement teams to help ensure the information flow from the client to the team is efficient.
Provides timely, high-quality deliverables covering complex sections while overseeing fieldwork, and coordinating deliverables from multiple team members. Demonstrates a depth of knowledge of systems, and methodology and can educate and redirect team members. Leads the team through the engagement and prepares financial statements, related disclosures, and reportable conditions letters, focusing on quality and accuracy. Actively monitors productivity, and budgets and ensures adherence to work plan schedule.
Provides timely, high-quality client service, including planning, budgeting, and coordinating all client deliverables. Understands skill sets and capabilities of team members, monitors and reviews work products to ensure quality and skill development. Capable of managing larger, more complex engagement teams, ensuring client satisfaction and team morale. Proactively and confidently communicates with all levels at the Firm and client.
We are looking for External Audit professionals with the following minimum requirements & qualifications:
General Minimum requirements:
- Completion of an Accounting / Finance related Undergraduate degree
- Fully Qualified CA(IN) / CPA / ACCA – Non-negotiable
- 5+ years of Public Accounting audit experience
- Not out of audit for more than 2 years
- Completion of your audit training or articles
- Public Accounting firm experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- General & Commercial
Senior Minimum requirements:
- 5 to 7 years of Public Accounting audit experience.
- Review and coaching junior team members.
- Audit and documentation of basic and complex audit sections.
SIC Minimum requirements:
- 7 to 9 years of Public Accounting audit experience
- 2+ years of experience leading teams and managing audits, end to end.
- Planning the budget and resources for audits.
- Proven track record in reviewing and signing off on work papers.
Manager Minimum requirements:
- 9+ years of Public Accounting audit experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in leading teams and managing audits.
- Supervise the engagement team, tasks and budget.
- Project management of audits from planning to completion, including review and sign-off on key audit sections.
- Big 4 or Mid-tier firm experience preferred.
- US, Canada, UK, or EU visa/passport would be advantageous.
Locations: Remote / On-shore (visa dependent) USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and Europe.
Audit experience and alignment to a specific level within SAPRO shall be determined based on your individual audit exposure, technical interview, and evaluation.
If you are ready for a real adventure, apply now and have The SAPRO Experience!
This job section ONLY contains summarized details of available jobs therefore it is NOT the official job page. We strive to keep you abreast of job information across several regions and we endeavor to keep the information provided updated and correct.
JOBS7 months ago
Virtual Assistant Job
REAL ESTATE11 months ago
10 Tips To Help You Be A Successful Real Estate Developer
JOBS6 months ago
General Virtual Assistant Job
JOBS7 months ago
Data Entry Clerk (Senior)
JOBS7 months ago
Financial analyst Jobs
JOBS7 months ago
Customer Support Jobs
Uncategorized6 months ago
ENCOURAGE OUR MOTHERS BY SAYING THIS PRAYER FOR WOMEN
JOBS4 months ago
Virtual assistant job opening