SCHOLARSHIP! The Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship
The Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship
Eligibility – International Students
Deadline – 11/01/2022
DESCRIPTION OF THE The Chevening Clore Leadership Scholarship
The Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship is a tailored leadership development program that seeks to empower and transform cultural practice and interactions by developing leadership ability, insight, and abilities.
The Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship tends to bring together a select group of most innovative and dynamic cultural leaders from the UK and worldwide for an exceptional personal and professional learning experience.
Through in-depth training geared to your individual needs, ambitions, and circumstances, the Clore Leadership Fellowship will assist you in becoming the leader you have had the ability to be.
The scholarship will commence in 2023, from September 2023 till March 2024, and is packaged to provide a loose framework to encourage the growth of extraordinary cultural leaders at a crucial stage in their career paths.
Considering it is highly adaptable and self-guided, you must be highly motivated and intensely curious.
The Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship is an interactive, practice-based program endorsed by contemporary leadership strategies and theories.
The application period for the 2023/2024 fellowship is now open.
Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship 2023 is available to study at UK universities at the Fellowship level.
The following subjects are offered for study under this program.
• All Subjects
Benefits of a Scholarship
A Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship encompasses a research budget of up to £18,500 to cover:
• Maximum of two refund economy air travel from your home country to the UK to take part in fellowship activities
• Accommodation while in the UK
• Living expenses in the UK
• A 4-6 week temporary assignment at a cultural institution in the United Kingdom
• Specially tailored fellowship training program, which could include attendance at coursework, presentations, as well as other career development activities in the United Kingdom.
• Program and conference fees in the United Kingdom
• Learning and development expenses in the United Kingdom
• Travels in the United Kingdom
Criteria for Eligibility
Please note that Individuals from the following countries are encouraged to apply:
Brazil, Mexico, Egypt, India, China, Jordan, and South Africa are all eligible.
To be qualified for a Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship, aspirants must
• aspire to travel back to the country from that they were chosen after the period of study
• Candidates must have completed at least five years’ work(or higher as needed by Clore Leadership), or an equivalent experience, by the end of 2022
• Meet the minimum criteria outlined in the main fellowships scheme.
• Not be British or someone who has dual British citizenship
• Get a degree that is at least equivalent to UK second-class honours degree or equivalent technical experience.
• Should not be an employee, previous employee, or a relative of an employee of Her Majesty’s Government (including high commissions / British embassies, the Department for International Development, Energy & Industrial Strategy, the Department for Business, Defence Minister, and the Home Office), An Alliance of Commonwealth Universities worker (since July 2016) or the British Council.
Close relatives include parents or stepparents, brother and sister or stepsiblings, civil partner, kids or stepchildren, spouse, or unmarried partner (where the partners have been in a relationship akin to marriage or civil partnership for at least two years).
Please take note that aspirants who have received prior federal aid from an HMG-funded scholarship or fellowship are eligible to apply five years following the completion of the initial HMG-funded award.
Candidates must demonstrate their professional growth from such a point in these cases.
Applicants must also analyze the Clore Leadership key characteristics.
Each foreign scholar will participate in a specifically tailored programme based in the UK as part of the Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship, which will include:
Two residential governance courses will be offered in September 2023 and March 2024.
*Three non-residential day-long skills-based workshops
- A two-day ‘Urban Intensive’ team project A
- 360-degree leadership profile
*A four to six-week secondment in a UK-based cultural organization (normally in an organization or field that is very different from your usual workplace or practice), where you will work on a ‘live’ project set by your host organization.
- courses, study visits, Conferences, and peer/sector networking provide customized learning opportunities.
Mentoring or coaching with a specific goal in mind.
Exploration of thought leadership through a written provocation paper.
The Scholarship program begins in September 2023, with fellows traveling from their home country to the UK for the first fellowship residential in September 2023, returning to their home country in early October.
Fellows will then return to the United Kingdom in January 2024 to complete most of their training and development programs.
This will include workshops, individual secondments, mentoring, course and conference attendance, and the 2nd Fellowship residential course in March, which will round out the program.
Fill out an application for the Clore Leadership Fellowship.
Leave a Reply
JOBS7 months ago
Virtual Assistant Job
REAL ESTATE11 months ago
10 Tips To Help You Be A Successful Real Estate Developer
JOBS6 months ago
General Virtual Assistant Job
JOBS7 months ago
Data Entry Clerk (Senior)
JOBS7 months ago
Financial analyst Jobs
JOBS7 months ago
Customer Support Jobs
Uncategorized6 months ago
ENCOURAGE OUR MOTHERS BY SAYING THIS PRAYER FOR WOMEN
JOBS4 months ago
Virtual assistant job opening
Pingback: University of Maryland Baltimore - Graduate School at UMBC Graduation » Digi360 2022